How it Works: Our Take-in Policies and Tips
We are a re-sale shop, which means we pay outright for your items rather than using a consignment system. Please read this entire page carefully before bringing in your gently-used baby, maternity, and nursing clothing, equipment, toys, and accessories. $$$ We are a small operation… following the drop-off rules will ensure faster processing of your items and maximize your payout! $$$ Thank you for understanding!
UPDATED TAKE-IN LIST FOR OCTOBER:
DROP OFFS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY- PLEASE READ THIS FULLY BEFORE CALLING 🙂 THANKS!
***OUR OCTOBER CLOTHING APPTS are FULL, but we should be able to take winter coats & cotton long-sleeved pajamas in certain sizes.
Our Costume Swap will take place on Thursday, Oct. 8 from 4-6 p.m., please have your old costumes dropped off by Oct. 7th to participate in getting a free new-to-you costume! More info & to RSVP: https://reblossom-costumeswap.eventbrite.com
Furniture & Eating:
*CRIBS (check www.cpsc.gov to make sure your crib has not been recalled)
Baby Bjorn Babysitter (Infant Seat)
Toddler furniture (tables & chairs)
Gliders & ottomans
Bumbo seats with seatbelt (& tray)
Stokke or Keekaroo wooden highchairs that grow with you
Feeding chairs that attach to seat or table
Acid-Reflux Wedge/ Tucker Sling
BOB jogging strollers
Baby Jogger & Britax Strollers or travel systems
Double strollers (umbrella, jogging, sit n’ stand)
Bicycle trailers (that you pull with kiddos in it) & front bicycle seats
Car Seats (Convertibles, Highback Booster Car Seats, Boosters, infant carseats Britax, Chicco, Diono, Graco, not expired, no recalls, no accidents- check the manufacture date, most seats are good for 6 years)
Baby & Toddler Carriers:
Soft-Structured Carriers (Tulas, Ergos, Becos, Bobas, Kinderpack)
Ring Slings (Sakura, Maya, etc.)
Walkers (babies sit in)
Ride in Cars (Classic Cozy Coupe)
Balance Bikes & bikes with training wheels
Ride on & push toys
Wooden play kitchens & wooden play food
Wooden puzzles (1-5 years)
Toys (PLAN, EduCo, HABA, Hape, EEBOO, Discovery Toys, Melissa & Doug Toys, Manhattan Toys, Sophie le Giraffe, Plus Plus, Vilac)
Legos, Duplos, Little People)
Activity cubes with bead mazes
Toy chests & storage
Maternity & Nursing:
Nursing Bras (no underwire)
Nursing tanks and shirts
Nursing/Teething necklaces, Chewbeads, wooden, silicone
My Brestfriend Pillows
Aden & Anais swaddle blankets (anything A+A), sacks, burpies, etc.
Baby Bjorn 2-piece potties & other clean potties
All-in-twos (Grovias, Flip, new BG or Fuzzibunz)
Diaper Pail liners
We only take sizes preemie to 5 years.
Winter Shoes Sizes 2-12 toddler (favorites are rain boots, Stride Rite, Livie & Luca, See Kai Run, Robeez, Pedipeds, Umi, Toms, Keds, Keens, Merrell, Born, Chooze, etc.)
Brands we love: Fun & functional clothing, hip & unusual styles, beautiful detail work, organic cotton clothing, smocked clothing, boutique brands, Tea Collection, Zutano, Persnickety, Hanna Anderson, Peek, Gnu, Kissy Kissy, Katie Quinn, Luna Luna Copenhagen, Mustard Pie, Petit Lem, Petit Bateau, Pink Chicken, Ralph Lauren, Rosalina, Sarah Louise, Giggle Moon, Gap, Gymboree, Matilda Jane, Rabbit Moon, Vive La Fete and so many more!
Brands we don’t take: Circo, Cherokee (Target), Genuine Kids, Faded Glory, Garanimals (Wal-Mart), Jumping Beans (Kohl’s), Just One You & Just One Year versions of Carter’s, Gerber, some Old Navy, Crazy 8, Children’s Place
Our location is 220 N. Milledge Ave.!
Come to the back right-hand door labeled “Drop Off Spot.”
Please CALL US to make an appointment (706) 549-8900 & discuss what you have, this will make it easier to know what you should bring to us 🙂 We will not be making appointments by email or fb message. Our appointment book is at the shop 🙂
We will work with your schedule to find an available drop-off time OR appointment where you may wait in the shop to fit your needs.
Please adhere to these drop off rules for your maximized pay-out 🙂
- Label your LARGE items or bag with your name & phone number. Individual items inside of a bag or box do not need to be individually labeled, just the box or bag 🙂
- Clean clothing limit 20 outfits per person per drop-off (40 pieces of clothing). Outfits = 1, Pajamas do not count, so you can bring those in addition to the 20 outfits, especially 12 mos.-4T.
- Please fold outfits together.
- No stains, holes, excessive wear or unfashionable clothing.
- No Wal-Mart (Faded Glory, Garanimals) Target (Circo), or super-affordable brands (Child of Mine, Gerber) (see full list above).
- No hangers, No safety pin holes.
- Snap all snaps, button all buttons on clothing.
- Use a shopping bag or small box. No garbage bags or plastic bags will be accepted (they cause crazy wrinkles and jumbled up messes).
- All items must have working batteries or must work properly!
- Bring manuals (if you have them).
1) Please pick up your cash & left-overs within 7 days.
2) Items will be tagged and displayed for resale immediately, so customer waives right to negotiate.
3) Cash will be offered for amounts less than $50, checks for amounts $50 or greater.